quinta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2013

Why are plants so important?

Link To Article: Thanks to Plants, We Will Never Find a Planet Like Earth

I really liked think this topic and I thought of bringing this problem to you. In this article it shows how much our planet is important. It also shows one more thing, why are other exoplanets like ours so different, so desert? The answer is simple: PLANTS.

Plants are the most important things in our planets. Without them we wouldn´t have oxygen, water, and many other things that are important for our survival. Plants gave us all we have and we should be grateful for that.

Most people don´t see that and continue polluting and cutting plants at the same time. How do you guys think we are going to be if we continue in this rythm? Well I think we are going to be doomed and our planet is going to become nothing different from most planets in this universe a massive desert with no life on it.

So be a change. Our planet needs all of you!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagens populares