Link To Articles: Climate change: A guide for the perplexed
I had to do a science project about ecosystem. So I started searching and found this articles. I was really intrested so I decided to show you guys this article. I really thought this was a good topic to dicuss about since it is a real problem and almost no one is doing something to make a change. We should make a change so we don´t have to suffer the consequences.
The greenhouse gasses, such as carbon dioxide and nitrogen, keep increasing and most scientists say is our fault. We have been liberating lots of greenhouse gasses by burning fossil fuels. If we continue in this rhythm this planets is going to become like any other planet... A big desert with no sign of life.
This article is about the changes in climate on the world . Read it and see how you can make a change!!! This is really important. I know most of you are going to ignore but please help by riding a bike to school, walk to close places instead of using cars, do something important, be the change!!!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Postagens populares
-
Link To Article: Thanks to Plants, We Will Never Find a Planet Like Earth I really liked think this topic and I thought of bringing this p...
-
link to article: Heat-Trapping Gas Passes Milestone, Raising Fears Scientists are observing how levels of carbon dioxyde are increasing an...
-
Link To Articles: Climate change: A guide for the perplexed I had to do a science project about ecosystem. So I started searching and fou...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário